Movavi Picverse 1.9.1 macOS
Movavi Picverse Photo Editor for Mac is designed to match the needs of both beginning and professional photographers. The application gives you AI-based tools that will enable you to experiment with images and achieve stunning results in a snap. Picverse is your go-to photo-editing software for Mac if you want to spend more time shooting and less time retouching.
- AI auto adjust - Instantly refine the colors and contrast in an image thanks to artificial intelligence technology.
- Easy photo background removal - Replace or remove image backgrounds in just a few clicks.
- AI old photo repair - Restore photos taken decades ago. Get rid of fold lines, stains, and other small defects. Remove image noise from scans. Automatically colorize black-and-white photos.
- 100+ inspiring filters - Apply filters as a creative touch to set the right mood.
- Quality sharpness adjustment - Recover details to make a whole picture ready to pop out of the screen. Add sharpness to remove blur. Get precise control over the image with our Mac photo editor.
- Robust object removal - Erase unwanted objects and get flawless photographs, no matter the state of the original. Picverse takes great care to cover any imperfections in just a couple of clicks.
- Advanced photo retouching - Improve portraits in an instant. Remove skin blemishes, apply cool makeup, create a picture-perfect smile. Unleash your inner artist with the Picverse photo software for Mac.
- Automatic image management - Create photo albums automatically or by hand. Sort images by name, date, and GPS coordinates to find exactly what you need in seconds.
- Light and color correction - Highlight what’s important and hide distractions with HDR lighting, white balance, and other tools.
- Image denoise - Smart-fix grainy photographs and crisp up low-light images. Our picture editor for Mac will leave you amazed.
- Text insertion - Choose a font, size, and color. Twist captions. Set a background color and add decorations.
- RAW support - Work with RAW images: our Mac image editor will automatically convert them to JPEG after uploading.
- Basic adjustment tools - Rotate, crop, flip, and resize photos.
- Export settings - Set the desired file format and size when saving a photo. Delete the metadata and add comments to images.