Yoink 3.6.83 macOS
Yoink helps by making drag-and-drop between Spaces or full-screen apps easier.
Every time you start dragging a file, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag files to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink's window.
Overview of Yoink's main features:
- A "shelf" at the edge of your screen for files and app-content you'd like to move or copy, which behaves like Finder (regarding moving and copying)
- Yoink follows you everywhere - windows, spaces and (fullscreen-) apps
- Icons are created using QuickLook, allowing easy identification
- Multiple files dragged to Yoink at once are condensed into a Stack, making it easy to drag them out together
- System Services, the Quick Action and Share extensions allow storing files in Yoink without having to use drag and drop
- Handoff to transfer files between all the Macs, iPads and iPhones you're using Yoink on
- Clipboard History, which lets you store previously copied content in Yoink, or copy again
- Highly customizable - you decide where, when and if Yoink appears
- "Share" to and from Yoink
- Build workflows with Yoink's Shortcuts integration